Good Afternoon Sisters,


After watching the paths for Ian go back and forth and the storm slowing in its forward progress, I think it is best that we cancel the Oct. 1 Leadership Seminar. I have contacted the church and the hotel. I believe that our reservations will automatically be canceled when the block of rooms is released. If that changes, I will let you know.

This was not an easy decision and was done with input from the state board. The safety of all our sisters comes first. No matter where this storm comes ashore it will impact a large portion of Florida. And, if it takes a sharp left and goes to Texas, I still stand by the decision.


District Chairmen and Chapter Presidents, please check in with your sisters after this storm passes and let me know. My cell number is 386-290-8400.

Final theme and logo 2022 2024_edited.jpg

Important Links